Sunday, 11 October 2015

Get the Look: The Countess

 On Wednesday, American Horror Story Hotel premiered. This is the fifth season of this show and I have followed it closely since it was first released. Ryan Murphy is an absolute genius and each season of AHS inspires me. This show isn't just about the horror, its made to absolute visual perfection. Personally, the seasons that have inspired me the most were season 1, Murder House and season 3, Coven. Coven was like a fashion editorial playing out before my eyes and their style really influenced my own. Although it's only been one episode, I feel like season 5 is going to inspire me greatly as well. 

At first, I was unsure about Lady Gaga being cast into Hotel. However, after seeing the first episode, she is an amazing actress and fits right in with the rest of the cast.

I have been inspired ever since watching the first episode, more in terms of creating art, as opposed to fashion. However, I decided to create a look based on The Countess because her style is amazing. 



Dress from Elise Ryan. Necklace from Boohoo. Shoes from MayKool. Clutch from Whistles. Lipstick is Prince Noir by Mac Cosmetics. Blood gel packs by Graftobian.


The Countless also wears killer crystal gloves....killer being the operative word. These gloves were actually created by Shaun Leane. This glove can actually be purchased, if you are willing to pay the price. The glove is made up of over a thousand grams of gold and has 5000 white diamonds set into it. 


Shaun Leane Daphne Guinness gloves



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14493363/?claim=j8mqvdf2kmn">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment: